Topic: Things I Know that dont cure cc

I honor of CC Month, I decided to make a list of things that I know dont cure cc so we dont have to waste any money researching these and can use our funds to find a cure.

1) Unconditional love.  I have tons of it and it isnt doing anything to shrink the tumor, though it is beneficial for the side effects.

2) Laughter.   Laughter does NOT jiggle tumors loose so you can pass them when you use the bathroom.

3) Kitty Purrs.  A purring kitty on your tummy does not produce strong enough sound waves to zap a tumor.

4) Ice cream.  Although freezing tumors is a recognised treatment option, eating ice cream does not lower the temperature of a tumor enough to kill it.

For the sake of saving research dollars, please add to the list of what we know does not kill CC.

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

2 (edited by Katieloumatt Wed, 10 Feb 2010 02:21:33)

Re: Things I Know that dont cure cc

Kris,

Love it!! Definately true if love and laughter, and cats were  enough there wouldn't be any CC!!

Katie

Love,laughter and cats-what an amazing feelgood combo even if it doesnt cure CC                                 Janet

Hmmm... Maybe you just haven't had high enough doses of ice cream and kitty purrs! Doggie tail-wags could be therapeutic too-- my Sadie is sending you hundreds of them.

Kristin

Peace, hope, and healing to all!

Kris that was outstanding!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Kris,

Great stuff! I'm also guessing that chocolate is no cure, although perhaps it may help in other ways!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.