Topic: Facebook

If you are on Facebook it is really easy to have your Facebook Friends

Jeff Grieder
ASAP Cruise Vacations
Owner, Cruise Expert

Re: Facebook

Plus!!  If we get enough people to become fans by a certain date, Rick will be madeover into our own little beauty queen/pin-up girl!!  Right Rick?  I already talked to Stacie about it!  smile

Daughter and caregiver to my mom.

Pin up girl????  Do tell!!!

Jeff Grieder
ASAP Cruise Vacations
Owner, Cruise Expert

Well, I made a little challenge to Rick yesterday on a different thread.   I was thinking that if we get 2500 Facebook fans by the middle of March (or whenever) then Rick would have to go get his legs waxed, makeup/hair done, etc. and have some pics put up here on the site or on Facebook or wherever. 

At first it was kind of a joke, but my mom (who was a hairdresser for 30+ years) just passed away and the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do it.  It will be fun, it will help raise awareness and honor my mom in a fun, goofy way.  (which she would have loved)

When I emailed Stacie, she didn't get it at first but when she did she laughed and said "Alright."  So.  I guess we're on?

Well, considering a do a little "female impersonation" on the side, this does sound like fun... LOL! 

Anything we need to do to get our voices heard about this horrible disease sounds good to me.

Jeff Grieder
ASAP Cruise Vacations
Owner, Cruise Expert

Jeff!  That's awesome!  I volunteered to help make the arrangements, so any advice you could give would be appreciated.  And Rick still needs to accept my challenge. Maybe he could use some "encouragement." Lol.

WOW

Jeff Grieder
ASAP Cruise Vacations
Owner, Cruise Expert

Jeff, You said, I did, and my sister joined right up!  Thanks

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

YAY!!  I just got a commitment from Rick!!  HE'S GOING TO DO IT!!  Some details still need to be worked out, but that's awesome!  2,500 total Facebook fans by 3/31!!  We can do it!!  smile

I'm going to start recruiting, immediately!!

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

okay, okay.  I'm in and I just posted it over on our Facebook page. 

Heres the link . . . http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4 … 2378771195

26 days and 2,378 more fans to go!

It is a bit mind boggling,Rick

I find myself wandering to Face Book more than doing my work!!  LOVE it.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Trust me Lainy, no one's watching it more than me.  big_smile

26 Days 14 Hours!  2,361 to go!

Facebook is a great tool.  I would say about 40 to 50% of my business comes from Facebook!

Jeff Grieder
ASAP Cruise Vacations
Owner, Cruise Expert

we just joined up ....lucille and ron

Over 550 fans alreasdy!  WOW, WOW and WOW!

Did I say... WOW?

Let's keep promoting the FB Page....

http://www.facebook.com/jeffgrieder#!/p … 195?ref=mf

Great Day To You All!!!

Jeff Grieder
ASAP Cruise Vacations
Owner, Cruise Expert

Thanks Jeff, I woke up to your news today as when I went to bed there were 485! This is so exciting, a shot in the arm if you will, that I think we all needed. My daughter puts a new post on for me & herself daily and it has paid off in spades! I was hoping for CC.ORG to be at 500 yesterday and when it was 485 in the evening I was disappointed. Wow is all I can say and now the ball is rolling downhill! Watch out Rick!!!

Right now it is at 593.

I can track it and it looks like we're averaging about 104 a day and I figured we'd need to average about 90,  (so, eek!) and yesterday we had more than 130 join.  (our busiest day yet.)

However, as of right now, today's only had 53.  Has it slowed down permanently?  It always seems to pick up in the evening, so time will only tell.

It is so gonna happen!!  You are going to be so pretty, j/k you're a good sport!!    I need more salon services in Salt Lake City, though!!  wink if you know someone,  shoot me an email!!

Hi Rick!

Yep I sure do agree with Heather in that this will happen!! I just found my 2 little cousins and my youngest cousins boyfriend on facebook, and they have some friends. Lots of friends actually, over 1000 between the 3 of them! As soon as the okay my friend requests I will send them your link!!

Thank you so much Rick!!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Rick - What have you gotten yourself into????  I finally joined FB so anyone on the site feel free to reach out and just leave a message that you're with this site as I am still learning everyone's names.  Will be recommending the site to my growing list of friends, so better start thinking about what you're going to wear Rick!
Mark

Mark! 

If only it were up to me!  It seems like Heather has this whole thing already lined up.  She's given me the name/phone of my "stylist."  She's given me the address of where I need to get measured.   She's even given me the name of the company loaning me clothes "and accessories." (whatever that means.)

It seemed like a such a good idea at the time, right?  Now everyday I get more and more nervous.  I think a few stiff drinks may come in handy.

Anyway. 850!  More than a third of the way there with 20 more days to go.  YIKES.

Rick!

Blackbeard the pirate was a local around Morehead City where I work.  He used to wear red bows in his rather extensive beard.  Maybe you could try this and still manage to save the beard....lol

Hugs!
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Only 15 more to go until we smash through the first 1000 members Rick.. Hopefully by the time I wake up tomorrow we will have sailed through 1000!!

Thanks so much!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.