Topic: Gone But not Forgotten

My grandmother was diagnosed in Mach of 09 and just passed away on Feb 24 2010 she made it 11 months to the day. She will be greatly missed. She was in the Hospital 13 days before she passed away.

Re: Gone But not Forgotten

I am sorry for your loss  Melissa Ann. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Melissa,

I am so sorry that you have lost your Grandma.  I know there are no words to soften your grief, but know that she is now in a better place and no longer suffering or in pain.  Your Grandma will always be with you in your heart and memories.  I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Melissa,

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your Grandma. It is my prayer that God will comfort you in your loss.

Joyce

I am so sorry.  I am so sad for you.  She must have been strong.  She made it as long as my 42 year old sister.  Know that we are all praying for you.

Dear Melissa Ann - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.  My thoughts are with you & your family.  This is a wonderful site to come for information, comfort, advice - or just to let off steam.

My best wishes
Julia

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Melissa Ann,

Thinking of you at this difficult time,your Grandma will always be in your heart....

Katie

We are very sorry to hear about your Grandmother. Grandma's make such wonderful memories for their grandchildren and give so much LOVE that she will always make you happy whenever you have thoughts of her. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.