Topic: Look what my friends mom made me

I get severe reactions to cold from the oxilaplatin. It even hurts to breathe in sometimes. So my friends mom made me this ski mask to protect myself from the Swedish cold. Everything is covered except my eyes. Plus it is too cute and funny. I didnt want a normal ski mask because I think they look scary, like you are about to rob a bank. Nobody will take me seriously in this. Just what a cancer person needs no cheer them up.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 … 1279482748

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Re: Look what my friends mom made me

Ha, Ha, Kris...Now you look like a cute bank robber with a good set of ears.  I just love it. 
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Kris,

I love the pink colors!  You know, it sort of reminds me of rabbit ears.  How appropriate.  Easter is coming.  Looking cute!

Kathy

Hi Kris,

I love it!!! Ears and all!!! As Marion says, a cute bank robber indeed!!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Kris,

That is adorable.  What a fun way to keep warm.  I love it.  Goes well with your sparkling, smiling eyes.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Love the new look! I already saw it on Facebook and F.B. will never be the same!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

It's brilliant!!! :-D

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Love it Kris, hope it keeps you warm x x