Topic: Teddy & Lainy Double Date
We had our double date today with the Oncologist. I treated! Next time it's Teddy's turn!
Teddy's Update: All LABS were perfect except for the CA Marker. In January it was 375 and is now 658. The ONC feels we can do nothing but wait until his PET Scan March 17th to see what is going on if anything. Our result day is the 23rd with the Radman. He also said T looks too good and everything else is too good to believe otherwise. From his mouth to G-d's ears!
Lainy Update: My PET Scan in January showed some inflammation in some nodes right where the surgery ends. He is not too concerned about it as all nodes tested were clean. But I will have another PET Scan in June to make sure. He also told me that a PET is the best way to diagnose GIST Cancer. So looks like I will become a PET Fan.
While he is an aggressive ONC he does not get too concerned until there is a reason to. He has been real good for us so we just have to be patient and trust him. In the meantime since T's PET is St. Patrick's Day I asked them if they could make his drink green this time.
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.