Topic: OVERFLOWING with Excitement

I can't stand it any longer. I am standing and yelling from the roof top, I'm telling everyone I know, I feel tons of hope because for the first time ever we are getting out there, I mean OUT there! Thank you Heather, you have brought us a breath of fresh air, a shot in the arm, an early Xmas gift. One thought from a newer member and look at us now!! It is unbelievable! I am probably going to explode with good feelings. This is a new beginning.  It is a small step for CC but a giant leap for CC Patients and their Care Takers. Heather, can you just imagine what your mom is feeling right now as she watches this going on?
And kudos to you Rick for being such a good sport. Kudos to our whole Board, you are the best. Can you all believe this? OK, calm down Lainy before all this excitement gives you a heat attack!!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: OVERFLOWING with Excitement

I am confused. Wjat  is happening?

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Kris, Heather (newer member) put a challenge to Rick. If we could sign up 2500 FANS by the end of March, on a CC Fan site on Face Book he would have to shave and do what ever it takes to look like a "Pin-Up". It's going gang busters! As of this morning we are over 1750!! What a way to get our CC name out there. Do you go on Face Book at all? People are sending wonderful posts, buying bracelets its just glorious.
On another note, have you heard anything yet? Hope I didn't miss one of your posts. I think abut you daily. Sending prayers over the miles.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

I knew about that and have already posted the link on Facebook. I just didnt make the connection. My brain is all over the place!

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Gee, I wonder why. Have you got a date yet and I don't mean with Hans.

Lainy,

I'm new to the board here and also very new to Facebook.  When I sign in to my facbook account, how do I find the CC site?

Linda Z.

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Linda,

Here is the link:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Chola … 2378771195

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.