Topic: Ricks pin-up picture inspiration

I loved Ricks picture! And wouldnt it be great if we got another 11 good natured, brave men to do the same and create an pin-up calender for 2011 to raise money?

Just a though....

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Re: Ricks pin-up picture inspiration

GREAT thought!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Great idea Kris! I'm right up for this if we can get enough people to do it. Anyone else up for it???

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I have to admit that neither I or my daughter saw Rick's picture. Every time I went to that tweet site it never showed a new picture. I thought it would have been posted on the Fan site as well.

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Lainy...click here http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/facebookchallenge.htm

OMG! Kris.   LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Thanks

What a HOOT!!!!! Especially with the "farmer tan!"

Thanks, Rick. That made my day!

Peace, hope, and healing to all!

Gavin, I would LOVE to see you as a pin up! I volunteer Hans as well...though I think he might be traumatised by shaving his beard and 'stache.

If Teddy wasn't self conscious about his Whipple scar, I would submit him as well! Oh Wait! Can he be totally dressed?????? You know where my mind went!

Lainy, NOW, out of the gutter! smile

Kris

Somehow I don't think I would make a very attractive pin up Kris! But I am so up for this if we can manage to do it, although waxxing does not sound like my idea of fun!!! At least I don't have a beard or stache to shave first!

Anyone else up for this??

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I don't think Kris was quite thinking "The Fully Monty", Lainy!!! wink

It sounds a wonderful idea - I'll buy the calendar ... several copies, in fact!!

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson