Topic: QUICK Draw ONC

We got a call yesterday, (saw the ONC late Fri. afternoon) and all tests were set up already for Teddy plus an appt with the GI guy. GI guy this afternoon to set up Colonoscopy. Friday is Full body bone scan, hip X-Ray and CT scan of abdomen. What a guy!! I didn't have to move an inch! Unusual for me!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: QUICK Draw ONC

Hi Lainy,

Wow! Now that sure is getting on with things rapidly!! And of course, it takes the hassle away from you having to sort all these app's out!

You know that I've got my fingers crossed for Teddy.

My best to you both,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Isnt it nice when people do what they should so you can just be more relaxed?

Wishing the best for dearest Teddy.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

That's great Lainy.  Hoping for the best for Teddy and for you too dear lady.

Love & Hugs,
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.