Topic: Lainy & Teddy

I think Lainy & Teddy were leaving today for Milwaukee.  As of now the airport is still closed due to all the rain & flooding there yesterday.   Lots of delays and cancellations.  Not sure when they were to arrive, but I hope they don't have any major problems.  Last I heard the airport was going to be back in operation around noon today.  Let's all hope and pray things go smoothly for them.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Re: Lainy & Teddy

Thanks Darla for keeping us informed.  Do you think they arrived today?
Best,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Marion,

I don't know.  I emailed her and got an unavailable until  Aug. 9 notification, so I am assuming they left Phoenix.  The airport here reopened a little after 2PM, but I couldn't get on the web site to check on flights coming & going.  There was a tremendous back up as it had been shut down since late Thursday after noon.  If I find anything out I will post it.  Don't know if she will have computer access or will be able to check in at all.  I am sure the family has been keeping them updated on the situation in Milwaukee.   I am hoping everything went smoothly and they have arrived by now.

Have you heard any more about the live chat situation?  Just wondering.

My Best To You Also,

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Marion,
I just checked again and was finally able to get on the site.  There are many cancellations and delays, however, I see 2 flights from Phoenix arriving later this evening that appear to be on time, so far.  So if they are on a straight flight Phoenix to Milwaukee I would think they will be OK.
Darla

"One Day At A Time"

Thanks Darla.  Being that Lainy is a travel agent, I assume that they she was on top of everything. I don't think that we will hear from Lainy until the middle of August.  I am wishing for both to have a wonderful time.
Regarding the chat:  I believe that Gavin is keeping us informed.  Rick has been very busy and I know that he will do anything he can to provide us with the chat experience as soon as he can do so.  I am looking forward to it.
Take care,
best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Patty popping in here, I have been computer-less at home for some months and trying to catch up. Barbara (roma35) called me today and was wondering if there is a meeting with Lainy & Teddy near Milwaukee, she could not log onto the site for some reason but thought something was being planned. I don't see a meeting mentioned but if there is one can someone please e-mail Barbara and me with the details, we might be able to drive up from Chicago, here is a link to Barbara's profile:

http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/punbb … hp?id=3625

We don't have Lainy's phone# and we think she has no e-mail access in Milwaukee.

Patty

Hi Patty.....Lainy had mentioned that due to Teddy's health issue it had been decided to meet up with family members only.  Darla and Margaret, do you have any other information?
Best,
Marion

Hi Patty & Marion,

I haven't heard anything since they left for Milwaukee.  The meeting would have been yesterday, but as Marion said, was cancelled due to his health and wanting to spend quality time with family members.  If & when a meeting in this area is planned I will be sure to post it.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

Hi Patty,

Nice to see you back on here.  Hope things are going well with you a few months ago.  Looking forward to next year.

Take care,

Linda

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."