Topic: My Mommy

Today, after 8 months of treatment and surgery, our mom is cancer -free!!! We could not believe our ears as her Doctor told us the news!!!!  She will be monitored closely...  We can only pray that there is a miricle for all of you that are fighting this same monster.  Please believe in the power of prayer, support, love and hope.

Tiffany

Where there is great love there are always miracles!

Re: My Mommy

Tiffany...Congratulations! Cancer-free is music to my ears. And, thank you for sharing this wonderful news.  It gives us hope, and hope is what I thrive on.
All my best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Tiffany...Those are the most beautiful words in the world!
Congratulations  hope things continue to go well for you.

Charley

Hi Tiffany,

Congratulations!! And thank you very much for sharing this excellent news with us all! Cancer free is such a great thing to hear! I am hoping that the great news continues for your mum.

Best wishes to you and your mum,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi Tiffany,

AMAZING NEWS! Your family must be over the moon. Best wishes to all of you x

Hi Tiffany:  I call my mother mommy all the time!!  I'm so happy for you and your family.

Wonderful, wonderful news.

Tiffany
That's superb news........................Congrats Gerry

What wonderful news, Tiffany!!  My best to you & your Mum big_smile

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

YAY!  Thank you for sharing that with us.  I am so happy for you.