1 (edited by marions Tue, 17 Aug 2010 21:08:18)

Topic: Webinar reminder

Please, remember to join us tomorrow.  It will be an informative session and hopefully lead to many great discussions on this board.
Until tomorrow.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Webinar reminder

Thanks to Sara, Rick and everyone else involved in organising and running the webinar. I've just finished listening to it and it was excellent stuff indeed! Most informative and I know that I learned an awful lot. And of course thanks go to Dr Choti for his presentation and for answering the questions that he did. Looking forward to the next one!

My thanks again to all involved.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

3 (edited by helenmorement Thu, 19 Aug 2010 01:42:42)

Re: Webinar reminder

I heartily second Gavin's sentiments, and many thanks indeed to all concerned.

Dr Choti's closing remark really made me smile, "... let's try to lick this disease."

Amen to that, Dr Choti!!

Love and positive thoughts for everyone.

Helen