Topic: Surviving Loss

This is a blog I recently created to remember my mother who died from Cholagiocarcinoma in 2007.  I was her primary caregiver and found it difficult  taking on that role as a 22 year old.  These are some of the memories that helped me get through then and continue to help me now that she is gone.  I hope someone else will find the humor and love in these memories helpful, uplifting, or if nothing else puts a smile on your face.  http://calidaspenniesfromheaven.blogspot.com/

Re: Surviving Loss

Welcome Calida and thank you for sharing this wonderful blog with us.  It does everything you have mentioned in that it is humorous and uplifting and it puts a smile on my face.  Twenty-two is really young to be taken on the role of the caregiver and you have done it in a remarkable way. Your mother must have been so very proud of you.   I hope you stay with us and continue to share.
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thank you for your comments.  I am pretty new to the whole blog and discussion board world, but am glad to be getting into it finally.

Calida...I am glad that you are getting into it as well.
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I'm so glad you created this. my mom has stage 4. andis so sick but.I'm having such.a hard time coping, or just the thought of het not being with me. I know I shouldn't but I'm wantingto go with her, we are best friends. I'd like to ask you what got you threw your.wonderful mothers passing.. I'm thinking Iay need professional hel..