Topic: NHS Clinical Knowledge Summary for Patients with CC

Thought this worthy of posting for new members.

http://www.cks.nhs.uk/patient_informati … bile_duct#

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: NHS Clinical Knowledge Summary for Patients with CC

This is VERY good information,, for those faced with a new diagnosis it provides a clear understanding of the disease, diagnosis and  treatment step by step, and for those progressing through recovery you will possibly have a better undrstanding of your condition and treatments.
A Special Thanks to Gavin for sharing this!
Regards and my best to everyone!
Ray

Gavin
Thanks for sharing this excellent article with us.  I'd recommend it to all visiting this site.

Gerry

Glad that they were both useful to you both. Information is power after all, and the more we all have the better informed we all are!

My best to you both and everyone else too,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.