Topic: 3 years

hey everyone, i want to tell that tom is tomorrow 3 years cancerfree.

the doc told us then that we must take everething in order. and look to us now...3 years later and still doing good.

dreams can happen

moontje

Re: 3 years

moontje....how nice it is to hear from you again and with such incredible and wonderful news.  Thanks for sharing and making it a happy day.
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Well, you just made my day! That is the bestnews ever and keep up what ever it is you are doing....it is working!! smile:)

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

WONDERFUL NEWS!  Quite an inspriation to me, as I am 5 months post op and received first clean scan and good lab reports 4 weeks ago. 
Wish you many.. many ...many more years of good health and wonderful years together!

regards, Ray

Great news and makes me so happy.  Thanks for posting and may you have many more positive reports to make!
Kate

Hi Moontje,

What great news and thank you very much for sharing it with us all! as you say, dreams can happen indeed and I look forward to hearing more good news from you!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Awesome news... I just getting ready for my 3 month post chemo scans and someday pray for 3 years. Congratulations to another survivor. Yeah!!!!

thanks everyone.... we love you all

moontje

Moontje
I'm delighted for you and Tom....3-years cancer-free.  That's a story to uplift all our spirits.

Nice one................................Gerry

Moontje,

Great news on 3 years for Tom and you.  Heres to many continuing years as well.  Thanks for the great update.

Linda

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Fabulous news!  Best wishes for the future - and thanks for letting us all know.

Andy in England
Life is about enjoying every day

Wonderful, wonderful news!!!