Topic: Teddy's Birthday

Lainey, did I read somewhere that it's Teddy's birthday today???

Loads of love to you both for a happy celebration & a beautiful birthday.

Julia x

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."

Re: Teddy's Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Teddy, Happy birthday to you!     Have a great big piece of birthday cake!

Hugs,
Margaret and Tom

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEDDY!  smile

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Why thank you all!  Yes Teddy made it to 78 today! Miracle Man does it again. He is still sleeping but I will be sure to give him your wishes.
He started to use his Oxygen yesterday, here and there, and really liked it. Today a friend is taking him to the MVD so he can renew his Driver's License. NO, he is NOT driving but wanted it for I.D. Grandkids coming for dinner and that's it. We have been having too many visitors again, mostly friends, and are taking a 3 day break, no disturbances as we are on our Honeymoon!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Happy Birthday Teddy!!!!

Sending lots of love and hugs from the UK

Love Andrea x

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

Happy Birthday Teddy!  Have a wonderful day, and fantastic meal with the Grandkids tonight!

Jen

Lainy,

Tell Teddy Chicago says Happy Birthday and Happy Honeymoon !

Patty

Happy Birthday Teddy! Hope the little trip out is enjoyable & hope you both have a lovely evening, lots of love, Val xxx

Happy Birthday Teddy!! Congratulations on 78 years of making a difference in your world. Now, grandkids for a Birthday dinner - it doesn't hardly get any better than that...

Blessings on your household,
bob

A loving Happy Birthday to the Miracle Man!  You and Lainy are in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs and Love!
Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

Happy Birthday Teddy!!! I hope you all have a great day today!!! Lainy please could you pass on my best wishes to Teddy.

My best wishes for a great day to you both,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Happy Birthday Teddy! Both of you have a wonderful time with the grandkids, then relax. Too much company can be very tiring! 
                                  Take care, Mary

HAPPY BIRTHDAY XXXX

Happy birthday Teddy......chill-out and have a great day.

Gerry