1 (edited by mlepp0416 Sat, 06 Nov 2010 16:39:19)

Topic: Pics of Tom and I

Ha!  Saw Gavin's post and I like to put faces with names and so here you go:

This is a picture of Tom and I in 'healthier' days:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 … 1721492793

Tom with his little namesake Tommie:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1 … 1721492793

I won't post the 'skinny man' pics cause I don't want to scare anyone.

Margaret

Re: Pics of Tom and I

MArgaret,
It is not letting me see the pictures! Perhaps you could trry to repost the links?
I would love to see some pictures of Tom.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Hi Margaret,

I can't see your pics either, it says that I need to log into FB to see them. If you go into your photo albums in FB, there is a link at the bottom of the page that you can copy and paste here that lets people who are not on FB see them. That is the link that I used to post my pics here. Looking forward to seeing your pics!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I was able to open it just by clicking on it.  Oh, the wonders of technology! Thanks Margaret...it is nice to connect the face with the story.  Little Tommy is cute, as is big Tommy.  Hugs to both.
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I just followed the link again and logged into FB and now it is saying that the content is unavailable.

Technology can be so frustrating sometimes!!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Ok guys I reposted the pics, you should be able to see them now!  Enjoy...

Margaret

Margaret,

loved the pictures!  thanks so much for sharing them. 

betsy

My oh my what a handsome couple! You are both adorable!!! Thank you for posting these pictures. I am going to try as well.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

And when the pic comes up, you can also click "Back to Album" and you can look at all the other pics in that album as well....

Margaret

What wonderful photos.  I love this new technology.  Hate it when I can't get it to do what I want.

The guys are so handsome and the loving couple are so cute.  You certainly have a photogenic family.  Love to see my new friends.  Thanks

Hi Margaret,

Now I can see your pics of Tom, excellent stuff!!! Thank you very much indeed!!

My best to you and Tom,

Gavin

Loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope

Love the pictures!  Wonderful to put faces to names... thanks for posting!

Jen