Topic: Remember dad today...

Today marks the 3-year anniversary of my dad's passing. I think of him so often. My husband recently came across a video tape that my dad had made on a trip to Australia/New Zealand back in 2006 and it was both nice and sad to hear hear his voice as he narrated their journey.

I think of you often and miss you dearly,

Bz

Re: Remember dad today...

The good memories are the best to keep and you will have them, always!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Bazel,

Thinking of you today. These good memories that you have are indeed so very precious and you will always have them.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Bazil......Many warm thoughts are coming your way.  We miss you too, on this board therefore, it is always nice to hear from you.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER