Topic: Good few days

As all my CC family know each day is a rollercoaster and we never know what each day will bring.  After an emotional weekend and many tears Dad has had a few good days.  He even looked better yesterday, even though I know he's not going to get better, it was lovely to see.  His fullness that he's been feeling in his stomach has eased off and he seemed to have a kick in his step again.

Days like these make me smile, lets hope we have a few more.

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

Re: Good few days

Hi Andrea,

These days do indeed make you smile and hopefully you will see many more of them from your dad. Thanks for sharing this news with us all and I hope that you and your dad have a much better weekend than last weekend.

My best to you and your dad,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Good few days

Andie,

What great news, hope your Dad has a lovely weekend.

Katie