Topic: Hello from sunny Florida!!

Hi,

Just to say I am still around, just 4000 miles away staying with my Mum in Florida.

The weather is just perfect and I am enjoying laying by the pool, catching up with my books and of course shopping!!!

Due back in England on Thanksgiving morning, what I hadn't realised when I booked my ticket is that I have probably picked the busiest day of the year to travel!!!

Katie smile

Re: Hello from sunny Florida!!

Katie....don't think that Thanksgiving day is all that heavily travelled.  Enjoy your vacation and the great weather.  And, have a safe trip back.
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Kate,

Sunny Florida!! I wish I was there.  It is cold, wet and windy today in the UK.  The thermals and electric blankets are needed to.

Continue to enjoy the sun, shopping and relaxing by the pool, and perhaps you could bring just a little bit of sunshine back with you.

Best wishes

Andrea

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

Hi Katie,

Sounds like you are having a great time in Florida with your mum and the sunny weather! Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip, and all that sun and lounging about by the pool, sounds good to me! Enjoy!!!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Dangle your feet in the pool for All Of Us!
Thirdone

Thank You all for your good wishes,

And yes Andie and Gavin I will try and preserve some sunshine to bring back  to the UK with me. Not too sure that this will not be an empty promise though.....!!!!

Catch up with everyone next week smile

Katie

Dear Katie, so glad all is going well and that you are having a great time. I am sure you must have a reserved seat so just get to the airport early. Leave the turkey at Mom's unless you bought a ticket for it!!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Katie,
Glad you are having a great time. But I think Thanksgiving day isnt that bad, it is the day before and after that are worse...if I remember correctly and given the number of drugs I am on who knows what I remember!

I hope you got to go swim in the ocean and feel the sand under your feet. magic. Did you see a manatee? CAn you tell I love the ocean?

Kris

Cancer is a word, not a sentence.

36 year old patient with buckets of hope