Topic: The CC e-cards.

Perhaps the more creative of us could design Christmas/Holiday ecards for next year.
I know that I would have liked to send some to friends and I thought that I would write something to the effect of " in lieu of a present, please donate to my CC cause".
Well, I'd have to word it a bit better, but that's my general idea.......

Yes?No? What do you think?

Re: The CC e-cards.

Great idea.   Top bar, get involved, send an e-card,  has some cards to mail.    However, some new designs would be welcome.  I am thrilled to see the creativity of our members come this way.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: The CC e-cards.

Yea, what a great idea.  Our work group does a toys for tots gifting at Christmas, but for my birthday in lieu of present I could request a donation to cc.  Or on the community cancer walk, I could sponsor a table and group of walkers for donations to cc.  Just thinking out loud...but I love the ecards, I have sent some already and the more designs or messages, the more awareness of cc disease.