Topic: HURRY... GET YOUR FLU SHOT TODAY!!!!

One month ago I was sitting at our local library on the computer while they were giving flu shots upstairs. I thought about going up and getting one but didn't-WHAT A MISTAKE! I am in my 9 th day of battling the flu beast with probably a week to go before I am really well!  I finally caved and went to the Doc late yesterday and I think I am going to make it now. I have been totally wiped out by this and I am healthy so if you are a patient you must get a shot but caregivers need to too, or you will need a caregiver yourself.  I take back all that I said about my Tom, he's been a great caregiver( after I told him I needed him to be!) Luckily he's fine, which is amazing being around me the past week but he got his flu shot!!! They say this stuff can kill you and believe me I see how it could. So if you haven't got one yet-go NOW! I'm going to go take my phenergan with codeine cough syrup (great stuff!!) and take a snooze. I've coughed so much I think I have damaged a rib muscle but the antibiotics and cough syrup have really kicked in.     Everyone have a great day. Mary

Re: HURRY... GET YOUR FLU SHOT TODAY!!!!

Mary.....We become so caught up with CC and forget that there are some bugs out there to consider us to be the perfect host.  Sounds like you really caught one.   Great to hear that Tom was of much help to you and I wish for you to get better real soon.
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER