Topic: Teddy

I don't have the words to describe the loss I feel for this great man! The unconditional love, the wisdom he shared, the guidence he offered and the wholeness he brought to our family will truely be missed... We were so blessed to have this wonderful example of how a husband, father and papa should be. To Teddy, my dad, I love you!!

Please allow me to share with you a great memory that we cherish:

Teddy, doing it his way!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pXDICtnMBU

Teddy and Lainey, a great love story!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcF614o0Trg

Re: Teddy

Beautiful.....tears flowIng...

I have an increased appreciation for Teddy and for that song. Wow - he could sing too. God blessed him in so many ways! It has been an honor to even know of this story of love and passion and commitment. Thank you God for Teddy and Lainy and their family. Please hold Teddy in Your loving arms for awhile and then let him go do all that is planned for him - he has things to do, like saving places at the Italian restaurant for friends. Love, Susan

Thank you so much for sharing your cherished memories with us.  Teddy will always have a special place in our CC familys heart, as will you and you Mom.

The support they have given me throughout the past several months will never be forgotten, they are two very special people who we have all grown to love.

Take care

Love and hugs

Andrea x

Devoted Daughter to the most wonderful Dad a girl could ask for.  Sadly lost his battle on 19.02.11, peacefully in the arms of Mom and I.  As requested by Dad "we will keep on smiling".

beautiful.....just beautiful......

Pam

My Mom lost her one year battle with CC on April 3, 2009.

"A prognosis is simply an audit of how truly precious each day is.  Live each day to the maximum, celebrate what was, and what is - Don't spend your life looking forward to what will or might be." .... words of wisdom from my beloved son on hearing of his grandmother's CC prognosis.

wow so beautiful,,,

moontje

Robin,

Thank you so much for sharing these vids with us. Absolutely beautiful, thank you so much.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Wow!  That was breautiful.  Thanks for sharing.

Darla

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

Robin
That's for sharing - a lovely man.

Gerry

Bravo!

Patty