Topic: The Merriest of Holidays To You All!

To My CC Family:

Under the tree the gifts enthrall,
But the nicest present of them all
Is filling our thoughts with those who care,
Wanting our Christmas joy to share.
To you, whom I am often thinking of,
I send my holiday joy and love.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: The Merriest of Holidays To You All!

How lovely. Thank you for sharing. May your holidays be wonderful. Love, Susan

Thank you, Lainy!  Even though my mother lost her battle to CC three months ago, I am still so drawn to this website and visit the forums daily.

Your poems, and the way you write in general, always remind me so much of how my own mother would write.  Yet another reason I like you so much!  wink

~Kim
my mother lost her 16 month battle with CC 9/26/10
"Mothers have as powerful an influence over the welfare of future generations as all other earthly causes combined."

Thank you Lainy! And to you, Robin and the rest of your family, I wish you all a merry christmas. I know this christmas will be a tough one for you as it was for me last year. But know that through this holiday period I will be thinking of you so much. Thank you for the poem, I dont have a poem for you as I am not good at that sort of stuff so I will just say this to you, I love you loads.

Your friend,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Joy & love right back at ya Lainy.  May your holidays be filled with only good things.  Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas & a happy, healthy New Year!  Praying for tiny miracles for all.

Kim

Lainy:  May you and your family have a wonderful Christmas this year.  I'm certain it will be hard on you all without T there - but you will all remember him in your hearts!

Love and hugs from both of us to your family.

Margaret & Tom

Lainy
Have a wonderful break, relaxing with your family safe in the knowledge that Teddy is looking down on you.

Take care...................Gerry

Love and hugst to you, dear Lainy.  You and Teddy have touched the hearts of many and you continue to shower us your kindness and caring,  What a great person you are.
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER