Topic: Surgical Controversies in CC Jan 2011

http://www.lungcancermeetings.com/ucsf_ … cinoma.pdf

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Surgical Controversies in CC Jan 2011

Gavin - how do you find all of these different websites and articles?  I search and search and never find the information you do.  Thanks so much.   I've bookmarked so many of them and used them many times.

Betsy

Betsy...our Gavin just has this investigator sense.  We could not do without him.
Best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Betsy,

I am very glad that many of these sites and articles have been of use to you. As far as my searching goes, I just use Google and have always done so. I just go to Google and type in either CC or Bile Duct Cancer and just take it from there really. What search engine are you using?

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

or sign up for "google alert" and put in CC and Bile Duct Cancer and cholangiocarcinoma... when a new article or blog comes up with the keywords, google will automatically email you the site. Hope that helps!

Cathy

Cathy
"Life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% of how we respond to it"

Hi Cathy,

Do you use google alerts? I did think about using them but thought that if I did I would get a ton of emails each day for CC and BDC.

Gavin

Gavin, you can schedule them for once a week and you would get only one email for each keyword that you choose. Actually as much of the research I have done on CC, this site is actually the only site that uses initials. So I stick with Bile Duct Cancer and Cholangiocarcinoma. What I like about google alerts is that you get all of the new info, nothing that you would have seen before. It is free and you can turn it off and on whenever you want. This is a great time saver, something we all could use. smile

Cathy

Cathy
"Life is 10% of what happens to us and 90% of how we respond to it"