Topic: Liver transplant story CC - Dr Chapman Barnes-Jewish Hospital

Found this and thought I would post the link here.

http://www.healthcanal.com/cancers/1731 … tment.html

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Liver transplant story CC - Dr Chapman Barnes-Jewish Hospital

WOW- thats my man!!!!I am convinced Dr. Chapman walks on water, he is not only medically an outstanding doctor he is a man with the kindest heart.
Gavin I am not sure how to do it but if you could list my story's link with your above post we can real give HOPE!! I am only alive because of God and him. The amazing part is he would list the credits in the same order!!
Thanks-Cathy

Hi Cathy,

Do you have any links to your story? If so could you please post them here then I could copy them and then edit my opening post and put the links to your story in with that as well if that is okay with you? Thank you!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin-Hello and thanks. My link I think is thetelegraph.com under christmas miracle. I am very computer iliterate!
Thanks-Cathy

Hi Cathy,

Is this your story here -

http://www.thetelegraph.com/articles/ca … cathy.html

Let me know if it is and if so I will put it in with the first post.

Thanks,

Gavin

Thanks-Gavin, this is so good because tomorrow is the 2nd anniversary of my first transplant, another way to honor my donors and help my fellow CC family with hope for a tomorrow. We just need to keep paying it forward!!!
Lots of prayer for us all-Cathy