Topic: Perhaps a cure is possible!

I recently had my appts at Mayo in Rochester - they did another MRI, blood work and I met with my oncologist.  I am sharing this will all of you to provide hope and faith that great things do happen!  My blood work was all normal, my margins were all clean, there is no sign of reoccurance other than some suspicious tissue which they are 99% positive is simply scar tissue from the surgery.  In my mind - I call that a cure and a miracle at that keep the faith, hope and prayers going and I hope there are many many more success stories posted on this page!

Re: Perhaps a cure is possible!

Vtimm, YIPPEE!  Wonderful, gargantuan news! Doesn't get an better than this.
Thank you for the good news report and please keep us posted on how you are doing while you enjoy your summer. smile:)

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

fingers crossed and thanks for sharing your news!

Fantastic news.  Thanks for sharing.  Keep it coming our way.
All my best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER