Topic: Remission

Hi everyone,
I finally had the CTScan on Monday that my onc ordered 2 weeks ago (authorization from the insurance co. was delayed). The scan showed no cancer growing and the CA 19-1 from my last blood draw was perfect. My onc congratulated me and said he doesn't wAnt to see me for 3 months. What a load off my and my wife's mind. I thought I'd let you know.
Dario

Re: Remission

Dario......thanks so much for sharing this with us.  Congratulations on such fantastic news.  Enjoy and keep it up. 
All my best,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi Dario-YIPPEE, way to go we love to start the weekend with great news like this. Enjoy and please let us know how you are doing over the summer.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Hi Lainy and Marion,
Thank you both for your support and enthusiastic congratulations. I will keep you posted as time goes on.
My best to you
Dario

Dario!!!  That is fabulous news, the kind of I long for when I come to this site!!  Congrats and have a wonderful 3 worry-free months.
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.