Topic: Finally end of hell-weeks!!

Did my 4th chemoembolization May 27, and this time a bit different. Not only the big tumor, but the whole left lobe. I understand as there isn

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford

Re: Finally end of hell-weeks!!

Maria, I am so sorry for your week from Hell but glad you are joining the Universe again, such as it is! smile:)  The docs should have said they rather you talk to your doctor instead of rushing in where fools do not belong! I know what you mean about a doctor you don't think you like then wham you have that ah ha moment.  I switched GPs about 6 years ago and I tell you this man has no personality or warmth! In fact his looks made me think that Truman Capote had walked into my examining room. I LOVE him. He is a a good doctor and after 6 years he reachd a point where he will touch my arm in a show of warmth. I make it my goal to try and make him smile each visit. My doctors don't have to look like Tom Selleck, I will leave that for dates. Mmmmm where are they?
Anyway, I am so glad for you on how everything turned out! Keep running over that CC! Hugs

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

3 (edited by Maria Fri, 22 Jul 2011 07:30:07)

Haha Lainy smile smile This one doesn

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford

4 (edited by jladams Fri, 22 Jul 2011 10:06:33)

Hi Maria,

I have had 1 chemoembolization. The doc at Mayo said I have one lesion, the doc at Hopkins said I have 2 lesions that were treated with the chemoembolization. I found out by accident after reading the report. I have a diffusion MRI again in Sept. at Hopkins.
Medicine is not an exact science (as we all know with CC). It does drive me crazy. I am glad you are doing well! Sincerely, Johanna

Maria....your stubbornness served you well.  I am glad that you are feeling better and that your spirits are up again.  And, I am so glad to know that the "other" physicians were wrong with their evaluation.  And, how wrong they were....

All my best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER