Topic: Thank you!!

I wanted to take a second to thank everyone for this wonderful site! I really appreciate all of the responses and information. However, I do admit, I feel this disease has kind of consumed me and I spend entirely too much time on this computer reading about this disease, treatment options and basically just looking for answers.
Thank you for all the support and information!

Susie

Re: Thank you!!

Hi Susie, I know you may feel consumed but I call it on going knowledge which is the best tool to fight CC with. When Teddy had his Whipple 6 years ago and I found this site quite by accident I got addicted to it. We were out of town and I had no one I could really go to and this site saved my sanity, taught me how to care for Teddy and  I look at it as having pen pals (family) all over the world. I don't know of any other site like this one and I am still addicted. Some can't take it as much and its understandable and so perhaps little breaks need to be taken. We are still here and welcome everyone any which way they want to use us. When I come on this site I just feel the love!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: Thank you!!

Susie....many others feel as you do in that they need to take a break from this site.  Just know that we are always here.  Enjoy your life.
All my best wishes and many hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER