Topic: Good Scan

Hello everyone,

I just had my 3 month abdominal MRI and the doctor says that it's my best scan yet! It's been almost 2 years and he said the chances of recurrence go down after that.  Not that there is no chance, but less of one.

I am so blessed and this forum has been another blessing.  I so appreciate all the support you give!

Here's to more topics called "Good Scan" from everyone!!

*Hugs*
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Re: Good Scan

Randi,
It is so nice to hear good news. I am so happy for you. I hope all your scans from now on will be "good scans."

-Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

3 (edited by Jim Wilde Tue, 18 Oct 2011 19:36:18)

Clean scans are always great!   Keep them coming.  If your scan was abdomen only, you may want to ask for at least chest/abdomen for the next one.

Jim
Hospitals/Doctors Link,  Our Experiences:  http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=3126  See page 4 of thread for Dr. Tomoaki Kato info.
Major USA Cancer Centers:  http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/majorcancercenters.htm

Randi, love it, love it, love it.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Randi....fantastic news.  Keep it coming our way.
All my best wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Randi,

Great news on your scans; hope all future scans are just as good.  PeggyP

Very happy for you!  smile

Take care!

Susie

Randi..

So, so very happy for you..many,many more clean scans are what I wish for you...hope I will be chiming in with a clean scan on 11-11...were getting closer to that 2 year mark...we will make it together!

Nancy

Thanx Chica!

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thank you all for your kind comments and support!!  Now if I can just get my mind to believe what the scan says.....**sigh**

Randi....believe it, believe it, believe it.
Hugs
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Congrats

Ken