Topic: Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation Newsletter

Hey there! 

If you would like to subscribe to the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation newsletter (either print or email), please follow the link on the front page and subscribe!

If there are any questions, please let me know!  rick@cholangiocarcinoma.org

Re: Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation Newsletter

My 3 year old daughter has just been diagnosed at childrens hospital in los angeles--she had been having tummy aches-took her for an ultrasound--they saw spots --mri--biopsy
any thoughts-ideas how rare is this in a 3 year old

3 (edited by JeffG Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:59:35)

Cindy.... has your duaghter been diagnosed with CC per pathologhy report?  If so from all of my research it is very rare for a young 3 yera old.  PLease introduce your self in our introduction section and  also post under experiences what is currently going on if you like . I'm sure many members of this site will respond with what knowledge they have concerning your daughter.
God Bless,
Jeff G.

Take it to the Limit,One More Time! (Eagles)

Does anyone have information about the "chills" in someone with CC and when they start developing these chills?

5 (edited by marions Sun, 04 Nov 2007 12:37:39)

Hello Anita,
Welcome.  We are happy for you to have found us although, we are sorry for the circumstances leading you to this site. 
Your question is one that has been addressed by others in the past. In order to receive more responses, I believe it to be best to repeat your post in the

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

yes, rick,  i woud like to subscribe to the cc foundation newsletter,  have much support from family,  close friends an d business assoc that would like to supoort the foundation also -  please contact me -

lisa whitten
lisa@keppleteam.com
309-208-4466   
thank you

rick wrote:

Hey there! 

If you would like to subscribe to the Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation newsletter (either print or email), please follow the link on the front page and subscribe!

If there are any questions, please let me know!  rick@cholangiocarcinoma.org

Hey Lisa,

I shot you an email.  Those instructions were for our old site. -sorry-

For everyone else, to signup for our newsletter . . .

Go to Foundation / Newsletter, click the link, fill out the form and you will be registered to receive it.

Our first issue is getting wrapped up right now, so it will be sent shortly!

Rick