Topic: Are you keeping up with our blog? Loose Leaf Notebook

Dawn posted the following:

http://blog.cholangiocarcinoma.org/

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Are you keeping up with our blog? Loose Leaf Notebook

Marion, way kewl!!!  What a good looking 4 some and what a great way to have a Memorial. What they raised is not to be sneezed at either. Excellent!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

WOW-that is great! Make sure you hit like on FB icon! The word "Cholangio" needs to be posted every where!!
Thanks for all the generosity!
Lots of prayers-Cathy

Did you find the cluster map?  Scroll down, right hand side.  Rick (our genius web master) uses a cluster map to track our following world wide.  It is cool.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

WOW!  That is really interesting!  Thanks for the alert.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.