Topic: 22 months and all clear

Hello to all you wonderful people!  I just wanted to post that I went for my 4 month follow up ct with Dr. Myron Schwartz at Mt. Sinai yesterday and I'm feeling very blessed to tell you that everything is clear he actually said my liver looked great!  My next scan will be in March and at that time it will be over the 2 year mark....Jim I experienced scanxiety like I never have before but, everytime I remembered your word it made me chuckle...thanks for that! Although I do not post often I'm always checking in....for me this website has been a godsend..just to know I'm not in this alone...so thanks to all of you kind..generous people..I hope to have the good news keep on coming and am hoping and praying, that many, many more will be posting in this section!

Nancy

Re: 22 months and all clear

Congratulations, although we haven't talked before as I'm fairly new.  I'm so happy for your continued good news.  It keeps the rest of us looking up and forward.

Continued blessings to you.

Grover

YIPPEE, Nancy! You are a Superwoman and you know how much we love the good news! Now you can enjoy all the Holidays and look forward to more good news in the Spring!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

congratulations, Nancy!  That is terrific news and just in time for  the holidays!

5 (edited by Jim Wilde Sat, 12 Nov 2011 11:41:14)

Nancy, just saw your post ... wonderful news.  Keep the good scans coming, pretty soon you too can glow in the dark like me!  BTW, take a look at my dear friend Kim's upcoming radio show.  More info at this public FB page:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/139760329385294/

She needs contributions now to get and keep the show airing, until advertisers roll in!

Jim
Hospitals/Doctors Link,  Our Experiences:  http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=3126  See page 4 of thread for Dr. Tomoaki Kato info.
Major USA Cancer Centers:  http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/majorcancercenters.htm

Great news!!! Thanks for sharing!

Susie

Nancy....Fantastic news.  I share your joy.  You sure knew how to make it a brighter day for us all.  Keep it coming.
All my best wishes and a big hurray is heading your way,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

I know I've said it in email and on FB but YIPPEE!  We are both going to make it over the 2 year mark!  Mine 2-yr is on December 15th and my next scan is Feb 14th (happy valentines day!).
You are an inspiration Nancy.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Nancy you made my day! There is hope! God bless you and have a very Happy Thanksgiving.  What wonderful news! smile)))

In loving memory of my beloved and cherished grandmother who fought until the very end. Loving you forever abuelita...

Nancy, Thank you so much for sharing your triumph. It brings so much strength and determination to the rest of us.

-Byron

"Pull down your hat, strap on your spurs, and tighten the cinch. Let's ride this mustang."