Topic: 2011 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium to Present Advances in Treatme

2011 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium to Present Advances in Treatment from World Experts
January 20–22, 2011, in San Francisco.

Wasn't sure where to post this piece so thought I'd post it here.

"Friday afternoon offerings are chemoprevention for colorectal cancer, imaging for esophageal cancer, adjuvant therapy in cholangiocarcinoma, and GIST (repeated from the morning)."

http://www.ascopost.com/articles/octobe … d-experts/

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: 2011 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium to Present Advances in Treatme

Thanks Gavin....2012 conference is coming up. We are exhibiting again, but I have not been able to find someone to help out.  Guess I better make the announcement.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Doh! My apologies Marion. I thought this was a link I was posting to the 2012 conference! Maybe I need glasses!!! Thanks Marion.

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

That's alright...I need some extra brain power on this end.
Hugs right back at you,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

No problem Gavin.
Hugs right back at you.
Marion