Topic: Thanks Rick

Hi, rick,

I almost missed what a great job you have done to revise the experience forum today.
A big thanks indeed.
and I cannot wait for the polling ability that you had mentioned earlier for this new version of update.

Lately so many new members appeared on this board and many of our old member passed away. If we can have that ability of polling and doing survey
among  patients as well as caregivers. It will be of tremendous value not only to the people who view our web site but it will provide more useful information to future research too.
BTW, can we have the ability,let say,put in a month like November in, and find out how many(the number of)  new registered people that month?
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Re: Thanks Rick

Click 'User list' in the green outline near the top of the page
Set 'Sort user list by' to 'Registration date'
Set 'User list sort order' to 'Descending'
Click 'Submit user criteria' button

You get the list of users sorted by their registration date, newest dates first.

31 new users in December
39 new users in November

The majority of new members have 0 posts.

For new users who joined in the last month or two, it's easy to manually count the posts by hand.

31 new users in December: 8 have at least 1 post
39 new users in November: 20 have at least 1 post

If you want to go further back in history and do some kind of statistical analysis, you need Rick's help.  He can run custom queries against the database that stores forum messages.

Thanks PCL,

We delete new users if they don't make their first post within 30 days.  We're working with the polling options now.  Look for it next year.

Rick