Topic: Emergency Planning for People with Cancer cancer.net

http://www.cancer.net/patient/All+About … eparedness

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Emergency Planning for People with Cancer cancer.net

Hi Marion,

Many thanks for this link. It contains so much useful info and to be honest it was something that I had never thought of doing or preparing for. I guess that living over here in Scotland we have never faced some of the situtations mentioned in your link so they are not something that we have experience with or prepare for. But in many parts of the world these situations and threats are unfortunately far too common and real for many. Great link, thanks again for it!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Hi Gavin....you are welcome.  You know that I am thinking of you, always.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thank you Marion!

And hugs to you too,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.