Topic: CT Scan

Hello all!  I am scheduled fo a CT scan on Wednesday, February the 1st.  Of course I am a nervous wreck!  I am requesting prayers for positive results!  My oncologist says I am due some good news!  Thanks so much!

Cindy

Re: CT Scan

Cindy,

I will be praying for you. I hope you get great news.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Sending prayers your way. I hope your scans look excellent!

Always praying for you Cindy. Please keep me updated.

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Your wish is my command! Cindy, I would offer to stand in front of the CT with no makeup on and that would scare ANYTHING away that was evil! I will be thinking of you on the 1st as I do other days as well!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Cindy...fingers crossed and I am holding my breath too.  So please, keep us posted.
Hugs and tons of good wishes,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Best of luck, Cindy. Keep us posted.

-Susie

Good luck Cindy.  I will look for the good news when you post it!

**Hugs**
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thinking about you, Cindy!  Good luck and please let us know as soon as you hear anything! 

Hugs,
Sue

Today is a new day. Congratulations, you are already a survivor!

Thanks for all of the kind thoughts and prayers!

Cindy

Tomorrow is the big day! Still praying, my sweet friend.

~Tiffany~ 31 years young wink Fighting CC since 10-27-2011
Wife to Brian; Mommy to Carter (8) and Madison (4)
http://tiffanyschwantes.wordpress.com/
Liver transplant 7-9-2013

Cindy,
I'm praying for good results of course but am also praying for the peace of God to wrap you like a warm blanket...

God Bless!
bob

Can I get in on the prayer and hug getting?  I have a scan on 2/7 and I am already having (and have been having) scanxiety in a really bad way.  I imagine every ache and pain, tweak or twist that I have is something bad.

Ugh...I am not sure I will ever get past this.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Randi, Girl...you got it. Many big hugs, prayers and best wishes sailing out to you right now!!!

Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Randi-

We understand so well. The sick feeling you get in your stomach every time you think about it. Ohhhh how we hate it too. Just know there are so many praying for good results. Positive energy being sent your way.

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Randi.....you must know that for a cancer patient aches and pain (imaginary or not) always causes enormous anxiety. And, you also must know that in most instances we DO NOT see it substantiated by disease progression.   We have endless comments on this topic. 
A tidal wave of good luck and best wishes are heading your way.
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanx Lainy, Pam and Marion!  I hope you realize how much your support means to me. I feel the love.

Hugs right back to you!
-Randi-

Randi...it is so ironic - with this disease one should have to worry about the lack of pain or other symptoms so that it doesn't silently creep up on us. 
More hugs and love,
Marion

Prayers being sent to you as well Randi!
My CT scan is now history.  My appointment is at 9:00 Friday morning, so I should have the news soon after.  I hope to have good news to post later on!

Cindy

Cindy, I am chanting....good news, good news, good news, good news!!!!!

Cindy: I just saw this post. I hope with all my heart you get good news tomorrow! Think positive. I know scanxiety is an awful thing. I go thru it, too. But mine usually hits between the scan and the appt. when I hear the results. The waiting game...
Randi: prayers sent your way, also, for good results next week. I hope all your scanxiety is unfounded!
My next scan is the 6th so my scanxiety will be from the 6th til the 13th when I find out the results! A long wait for me!! It's gonna be a long week.
Positive thoughts everyone!! Let's all banish that "scanxiety"!!!

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Cindy and  Randi,
Prayers are on your way!!  Happy thoughts...
LeeAnn

Kris:  That wait between scan and report is the worst!!  But I am hoping and praying for good news for you and me and Cindy!!  February will be an awesome month for good scans!!!

Best of luck, Randi!!

Susie

I guess I'm a bit lucky regarding the scan waiting game. We're personal friends with 3 of the radiologists who read the scans at Sarasota Memorial. I typically get a scan and can call any of them to ask if they can check it out for me and we usually get an answer pretty quickly. I have also had many that were 'wet reads' that they did right away while I was still in the machine... This was when I was leaking and the results were needed to know if my drain could be removed or not though. I know it's no fun waiting to find out about something that happened 2 or 3 days earlier too.

Wish you the best in your scan results Cindy!!

Derin

Husband to Eileen, Dad to Hunter (16) and Sydney (14)
Attitude is everything, you have to keep it positive! And take it one day at a time, it's all anyone can do with this disease...