Topic: Are you reading our very own CCF blog?

This month belongs to us.  It is about us, our cancer, our vision for improved treatment options, and our vision of a cure.  We are in this together.   

http://cholangiocarcinoma.org/wp/

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Are you reading our very own CCF blog?

Definitely reading it!!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin...you are supposed to be sleeping at this time. 
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Ha Marion! Trust you to pick me up on that! Sleep is important, but so is the CCF blog!!

Hugs and love to you too,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Gavin...I have your phone number.  (Threat, threat, threat.)  Please, take care of yourself. 
Hugs and love,
Marion

Thank you Marion! I will and do try to take care of myself, and yep you have my number and please feel free to phone me anytime. Even if it is to carry out your threat and give me a row for staying up late!!!! As always, I love hearing from you!!

Superbowl time!! Kick off is minutes away!!!

Love and hugs to you,

Gavin

PS - Tonight will be a late one, but.........It's Superbowl night! Should finish around 4 in the morning UK time!!! And if we go to overtime........

Much hugs,

Gavin

Are you kidding? You will stay up that late? Oh Gavin, I will tell on you.  I will call your Mum.
Hugs and love,
Marin

Ha! Don't tell my mum, please! But if you give her a call she would love to hear from you! And if you tell on me......ha! But then again, she knows what I'm like when it comes to Football!  Nope, not kidding Marion. It is half time now and it is 1 in the morning here. If you follow football and watch it live here in the UK, then you get used to these late nights from the Sunday and Monday night games. Guess that over the last 25 years I've just got used to this. Still, it makes for a quite tired Monday morning!

Half time show!

Love and Hugs,

Gavin

O.K. Gavin, the game is over. Night night.
Hugs and love,
Marion

Indeed Marion! What a game, well worth staying up for!! Ok, 3.39 in the A.M here, time for some zzzzzz's!! Hope you won't tell on me!! Night night!

Much hugs and love,

Gavin