Topic: New baby

Hi all,
Just wanted to post to apologise for not being around much recently.  I have been a bit busy having another baby! Amelie was born a fortnight ago, a sister Joseph who was born just after my dad's whipple and as he started chemotherapy. Think my dad felt a good deal better this time around!  Another baby for him to carry on one of his AMMF charity expeditions.
Kate

Re: New baby

Oh, KATJA, nothing like a baby to perk up the world.Congratulations.
And what a beautiful name! And the circle of life continues!
One of Teddy's Grandaughter's just had her first and it is a boy, now 3 weeks old. He is so Teddy!!! I didn't say a thing about it until Teddy's kids made the remark that he is Teddy right down to the blue eyes and bow legs! It will be so interesting to watch this little guy grow and see the traits that come through. Jarett was 5 days late as I guess Teddy didn't want to let go of him! Your dad must be over the moon!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Katja....you are excused from being absent!!!! Congratulations, your Dad will have his arms full on the walk.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful news.
All my best and tons of hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Congratulations!  Beautiful new beginnings!

Hi Katja,

What great news! My congratulations to you!!! And I am sure that you Dad will manage and enjoy having another baby to carry around on his next AMMF expedition!

Best wishes,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

6 (edited by Lalupes Tue, 07 Feb 2012 16:52:35)

Fabulous news, Kate - many congratulations!! My niece had her 2nd daughter on New Years Eve & she brought the family down to London to meet the baby's Great-Grandmother (my mum) & 2 Great-Aunts (my sister & me) last weekend.  My sister's in the Hospice for "symptom control" so we all met within walking distance of the Hospice & Susan joined us there.  It was a wonderful day.  I so agree with Lainy that babies "perk up the world" - lol.

Lainy - many congratulations to you, too, on a new birth in the family big_smile

Love to you all xx

"Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician."