Topic: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO MY LOVING CC FAMILY! You captured my heart from your very first posts!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you also Lainy,  and to everyone else here.  Check out Rick's Valentine tree.

"One Day At A Time"

All of my comments and suggestions are just my opinions and are not a substitute for professional medical advice.   You should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care providers.

And a happy Valentines day to you too Lainy, and of course to everyone else here as well. I hope you all have a great day!

Hugs to all,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Happy Valentines day to you all as well!  My husband got me a card that says he loves me more than bacon.  It was a good day.  smile

Hugs and prayers,

Susie