It's been a while since my last post. I had a second biopsy done last March and turned out to be nothing which was a good news. However, my last CT shows "poorly defined soft tissue mass interposed between the pancreas and liver, suspicious for recurrent tumor(2.7x3.0x2.1cm). My surgeron and radiologist are not 100% sure if it is cancer tumor, but my ca19-9 is up again to 374. Because of it's location, biopsy is not an option. As I mention before my ca19-9 has been rising since Jan. but nothing showed on CT,MRI so I was not on any chemo or radiation.
Finally my onc and I decided it's time to do something.
She gave me 3 options.
option3-clinical trial (different hospital)
So I need your opinions on my choices. I'm meeting with radiology onc today so I'm not sure what type of radiation treatment I'm going to get, but my onc said if I decided to go with choice 2 I'll be getting lower dosage of chemo.
I'm not sure which one is going to be the most effective and yet with less side effects. Any opionions?????