26 (edited by marions Tue, 07 Aug 2012 11:56:44)

Re: Here´s to life!!

Maria...Many lives ago I also competed in Marathons; hence I am in awe of your time achieved.  It runs a bit in my family as my oldest son is competing in the World Triathlon Championship, New Zealand, in October.  Next weekend (I think it is next weekend) he is competing in the Nationals in Vermont.  Like you, he is an energetic bundle. 
More power to you,
Bigger Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Mmm Marion, that Apple didn't fall far from the tree! Best of luck to him!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Wow, Maria, that time is fantastic (especially under those conditions).  So inspiring!

Hope you are feeling well and I will look for your posts in the other sections as well.

Marion:  Your son sounds amazing and I can't wait to hear how he does in his upcoming races. 

-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Thanks Lainy and Randi, I will be sure to keep you posted.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER