Topic: Fancy doing another parachute jump........

I posted before about a parachute jump for charity and awareness, from space...... Didn't get many takers that time so how about this sort of jump????

Simple, all you have to do is jump out of a helicopter at 2400 ft, no parachute and land on some cardboard boxes.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18173694

Orderly queue everyone!!!! wink  No pushing now....you all get your chance!!!!

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Fancy doing another parachute jump........

Gavin, I would be the first to sign up but want to give everyone else the chance first!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Ha ha!! I agree. After all, it would be rude not to give others the chance to put themselves forward first!! wink

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Yea Lainy, I a right BEHIND you.  Because really it isn't fair to push to the front and I am more than willing to let others have this once in a lifetime experience.

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

They just showed this on the news here! Sorry, I would LOVE to try it, but with the pump in my abdomen I'm sure the change in altitude, plus the bumpy landing, would be nixed by Dr. Kemeny!!! smile

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

I can't believe you're all insisting everyone else goes first!! Come on, I'll take the lead and ... ooops, was that my phone ringing?? ... Sorry, it appears that whatever day you're planning this jump for, I've got a prior engagement ...

Let me know how it goes wink

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson