Topic: Benefits of Chaga mushroom

I went to Korean herb store looking for supplement and he highly recommended chaga mushroom.  I've never heard of it before so I looked it up and found that it has lots of benefits.  I don't know if it really works or not but study was done by Sloan-kettering Cancer.  If anyone tried, would you care to share your experience?

Re: Benefits of Chaga mushroom

LeeAnn....I don't recall anyone mentioning chaga mushrooms, but that is not to say that someone might come forward and share information with you. 
I hope so.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Hi LeeAnn

my mom's Dr. recommended these 3 mushrooms specifically for CC type cancer: Shiitake (easily found in grocery and YUMMY) Maitake, and Reishi- which are more 'medicinal and easier to take in suppliment form. One of them does lower blood pressure, so consult your Dr. as my mom was already on blood pressure meds so they didnt want her to take more lowing '
agents'

There are studies on the Chaga mushroom, and they are promising!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=chaga%20cancer

Maria

No matter whether you think that you can, or that you can´t, you´re right
//Henry Ford