Topic: Lovely visit with Marion and Karen

I just wanted to tell everyone that I got to meet Marion and Karen today!!! Marion is in Philadelphia for a conference/seminar and Karen lives not too too far from Philadelphia. So we met for dinner today.
I hate Philly traffic so I took the train right to the door of the hotel and off we went to an outside seating restaurant. Why Marion wanted to breathe Philly's nice "clean" air is beyond me! smile
I'm so glad we got to meet. They are great women who have been through a lot. And I really admire Marion for all the hard work she does for this foundation.
Thanks to both of you ladies for a wonderful time.

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

Re: Lovely visit with Marion and Karen

How fun!  I'm sure you guys had a blast!

Susie

Oh, I forgot. Don't worry I won't post the pictures!!! big_smile

KrisJ
"Don't just have minutes in the day; have moments in time."
Any opinions I give are based on personal experiences, and are not based on medical knowledge. I strongly suggest receiving medical care and opinions.

So glad you got to meet them.  Marion is like our own little rock star!! Although I haven't talked to Karen, I am sure she is just as awesome.  I bet you had a great time.

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

YAY! Lucky you! Glad you had such a nice visit.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Kris...I would not have missed it for anything. Thanks so much to you and Karen for taking the time to meet up. I would not have wanted to miss you two beautiful people. I will never forget the precious time we spent together.  Thanks for making my stay in Philly a wonderful event.   
Love to you both,
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Kris and Marion....you are both so sweet.  What a wonderful visit with you both.  I am grateful for the time we were able to share together.  It is always so meaningful to talk with people who are on the same path.  Be well, be happy, BE!
In peace & love,
Karen

Wishing all God's blessings!