Topic: 4th of July wishes from the UK!

On this 4th of July, we send best wishes to all our CC Family in the USA
from all of us at AMMF in the UK!! xx

(Please click the link to see our ecard - hope you enjoy it!)

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.a … urce=jl999

Re: 4th of July wishes from the UK!

Oh, Helen, many thanks. That greeting card was absolutely stunning! Just beautiful.
My Grandkids are all out of town for various reasons so Robin is coming over and we will grill outside, I think. We have not had rain since March and it is supposed to be thunderstorms tomorrow! Everyone is going a good crazy because the rain is coming! Thanks again for the boquet of flowers.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

3 (edited by PCL1029 Tue, 03 Jul 2012 21:05:50)

Hi, Helen,
Thanks for your card, I enjoy it a lot.
It is much better than the traditional fire works at the end when the American eagle shows up;what a thoughtful e card. thanks again.
God bless.

Please know that my personal opinion is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. If  provided, information are for educational purposes.Consult doctor is a MUST for changing of treatment plans.

Helen...how beautiful and how unusual of a card this is.  You have great taste.  Thanks for thinking of us.  And thanks for your continued commitment to finding a cure for this disease.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thank You! (my mom always sends Jackie Lawson Cards ;-) That is a beautiful one!

How very sweet.  May peace be with you and all our English (and worldly) brothers and sisters.

Wishing all God's blessings!

To all our American friends
Happy 4th of July from this side of the pond.

Gerry

A Happy belated 4th to all my American friends from me too! Apologies for my belated wishes but you can blame my 6 year old little cousin for that! I was looking after him all day and was knackered after it....me not him!!!

Hugs to all,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Thanks Gavin and welcome to the world of 6 year olds, but I bet you had fun!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

10 (edited by Gavin Fri, 06 Jul 2012 14:10:36)

Fun is one way of describing it Lainy!!! Ha!!  But yes, it was a good day apart from a toilet incident that went wrong.....very wrong in fact! 1st 2 toilet happenings went well and smootly, woo hoo! However, the 3rd happening did not go as smoothly as there was a lack of prior warning from said 6 year old little cousin! Actually there was zero warning and this resulted in both the washing machine and shower being required for clean up...... 1 for clothes and the other for child!

However, for this I do not blame said 6 year old... I blame Disney! Why? Simple, they are solely and totally responsible for the film Cars and Cars 2... I bought Arran a new game for his Nintendo, Cars 2 and he went berserk with excitement when he saw it. He was playing it for ages and loved it.....and forgot that he needed the toilet! Maybe I should sue for damages? Ha!!

And I got to watch some real good films that I had never seen and that funnily enough., I had missed when they were released........... Alvin and the Chipmunks, hmmm.... followed by King Fu Panda 2.... and then when I though the viewing was all over....NO!!!!! He pulls out the sequel to Alvin and the Chipmunks........LOL!!!! So, we have chipmunks that are in a band etc and a panda that can go berserk, take on anyone and who is looking for his inner peace..........

Plus I had about 10 hours of Gab (he can't say Gavin) Gab, what are you doing? Gab, what you doing? Gab, whats that? Gab, whats he doing? Gab Gab Gab....LOL!!! It was raining here big so we couldn't go out, if it was dry then I was going to take him to the carnival then it would have been Gab, waltzers, Gab dodgems, Gab waltzers for about 4 hours! At least then I would have ad a reason for my head spinning!!! But yes, a good day all round really!!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.