Topic: Interesting article from Cancer Research UK.

Guest post: ‘A Cyberknife in every radiotherapy centre would be madness right now’

http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org … +Update%29

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Re: Interesting article from Cancer Research UK.

Well, well, well! You just knew I would have to answer this one! For Teddy, Cyber Knife was a miracle! The CC did return but we knew it probably would. The C.K. gave him an other 3 years! nO SIDE EFFECTS AND DONE IN 3 - 5 DAYS. I will always be an advocate for C.K.

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Yep, I knew that you would answer in response to this piece Lainy!

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

I agree with the statement that: "Cyberknife is just one of a number of methods to deliver a technique called Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy." 

And I would like to add that if the circumstances are right that people can and will benefit. Certainly clinical trials have proven so. 

But that is not to say that other Sterotactive Ablation Radiation does not accomplish the same.  Clinical trials have proven that also. 

It is only superior to all others if and when clinical trials are conducted to prove otherwise. 

Just my two cents.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks for your  two cents Marion, we love hearing them! smile

Hugs back at you,

Gavin

Gavin and Marion, inflation! That 2 cents will be going up pretty soon!  LOL

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.