Topic: Downloading Brochures from website

For various reasons we experience a high volume of request for brochures.  Many of you are preparing for special events such as: Birthdays, Memorials, Fundraisers, etc.   
For your convenience Rick has implemented a way for you to download the  Cholangiocarcinoma Brochures directly from our website.  You have the option of English, Japanese, and Spanish. 

Simply use this link: http://www.cholangiocarcinoma.org/newsletter.htm
and print away.

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Re: Downloading Brochures from website

Great, thank you Rick and Marion big_smile

“When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

This is teriffic! Thanks Rick & Marion!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

4 (edited by marions Sun, 07 Oct 2012 16:06:54)

You are welcome. Please note that the Mandarin version is still under review and will be released soon.
Other languages are to follow.
Hugs and love,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Thanks for this Marion, I'll put the link over on the FB page as well. And thanks to Rick as well for all of his work with this.

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.