Topic: Clean Scan!!

My 1 1/2 year post resection scan was clean!  I'm so excited.  I got the report today and meet with the Dr's tomorrow.  My oncologist and I have an agreement where she releases my report prior to meeting with her.  This way I have time to react at home instead of in her office and time to prepare my questions.  It is really nice of her.
Thanks to God!!

Take care!

Susie

Re: Clean Scan!!

That's fabulous news Susie!  So happy for you.  May you have many many more clean scan posts in the future.

((Hugs))
-Randi-

Survivor of cholangiocarcinoma (2009), thyroid cancer (1999), and breast cancer (1994).

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based only on my personal experience as a cancer survivor. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

That is such great news, Susie!! I couldn't be happier for you. Keep up the great work with many, many more clean scans. WooHoo!!

Love, -Pam

My beautiful daughter, Lauren Patrice, will live on in my heart forever.

My comments, suggestions, and opinions are based on my experience as a caretaker for my daughter, Lauren and from reading anything I can get my hands on about Cholangiocarcinoma. Please consult a physician for professional guidance.

Hi Susie,

This is great news, thanks for sharing it!!! No wonder you are so excited! Enjoy and I look forward to hearing more great news from you!!

Hugs,

Gavin

Any advice or comments I give are based on personal experiences and knowledge and are my opinions only, they are not to be substituted for professional medical advice. Please seek professional advice from a qualified doctor or medical professional.

Dear Susie, GREAT, GREAT news. I am celebrating with a piece of chocolate! Thanks for the update and here is to many more great Scans!

Teddy ~In our hearts forever~ATTITUDE is EVERYTHING
Any suggestion I offer is intended as friendly advice based solely on my own experience. Please consult your doctor for professional guidance.

Great news, Susie! Thank you for sharing. Keep those clean scans coming!!

Thanks for sharing great news with us Susie.  I'm so happy for you:)

Fantastic, Susie.  Tomorrows visit will be a great one.
Hugs,
Marion

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

all the best for the future for you! :-)

Congratulations! That's wonderful news!

Willow