Topic: Foley Family

http://www.carepages.com/ServeCarePage? … 1=default/

Re: Foley Family

CarePages is kind of a pain in the butt because you have to sign up.  The advantage there is you get notified of updates.

For those who do not wish to sign up, I created a dummy log-in:

MEMBER NAME:      cc.org
   PASSWORD:          ccorg1

CARE PAGES NAME:    kathleenmfoley   (don't forget the "m")

Thank you for visiting Kathleen's site.     

Bill

Dear Bill and Foley Family, I'm so sorry your precious Kathleen is gone.  I've been following and cheering you for living your lives with such love and beauty.  Your updated CarePages come to me so I found out this morning and am just devastated as I know you are.  Please know you're in our thoughts and prayers.

Love, Charlie and Carol

4 (edited by celoi Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:15:04)

Bill and Foley Family-
We are sorry to hear about Kathleen. I recieved this morning that the site was updated, and I was hoping for a different message. You and your family are in thoughts. I lost my father, David Cook- and I found a little comfort in knowing I did all I could for him and I hope you also find comfort knowing you were all there for Kathleen.

Celoi (Cook Family)

Bill - I am so sorry to hear about Kathleen.  You and you family are in my thoughts. - Colleen

Kathleen was such a fighter, and fought so long and so hard - she put up a courageous battle and I am shocked and saddened to hear this news. All my love and sympathy to her husband and family.
-Joyce

Bill,
In this difficult time I am hoping fou you to find comfort in knowing that love and admiration is coming your way.  Kathleen will be greatly missed and is forever in my heart.
All my love to you and your family,
Marions

THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROVIDER

Bill,

Still thinking of you and your family.

celoi - Charlene (Cook Family)